Sauces are the spark of any dish and no recipe would be the same without them. That is why at home you can never miss our sauces to turn a simple dish into a real delicacy.
The Bravísima Sauce is one of our most special sauces, since it can be used in both meat and fish, rice, pasta, soups, eggs, potatoes, sauces, tomato juices, etc.
This sauce is so special not only because it has a marked Mediterranean character but also because it adds a spicy touch to any simple preparation that makes them change completely.
The recipe for potato and meat bombs with Bravísima Sauce has a very simple preparation and can be served as a starter or as a single dish accompanied by a salad.
This delicious dish is designed for lovers of spicy, since you can add the amount of spice you want to the filling (this may be different from the recipe), but the Bravísima Sauce cannot miss the brava sauce of the accompaniment. increase it even more.
The recipe for potato bombs with brava sauce is very versatile and you can fill them with the ingredients that you like the most. Try them stuffed with cheese, ham, vegetables or mushrooms, and always accompanied by the final touch: the Bravísima Sauce.
For the potato bomb we are going to use:
- Old potato – 1 unit per person
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
For the sauce we are going to use:
- Crushed tomato
- Chilli (optional)
For the meat filling we will need:
- Minced meat (veal or mixed)
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Bread crumbs
- Bravísima Sauce from O’Preve Sauces.
- We start by cooking the potatoes without removing the skin. It is important that they are old potatoes, since they have thicker skin and contain less water.
- When they are well cooked, remove the skin and mash them in a food processor.
- Add oil, salt and pepper to taste and cool. You will have a consistent and creamy puree for the potato bombs with brava sauce.
- While they cool, we make the sauce.
- For the sauce, you can previously blanch the tomatoes with their skin and then cut them into very small pieces or, alternatively, use a can of crushed tomato. It is important for the final flavor of the potato bombs with brava sauce that the tomato is natural and is not already fried.
- Cut the onion into small pieces and fry it in a pan with the olive oil over low heat.
- Add a teaspoon of paprika.
- When it is golden brown and a little transparent, add the tomato, salt and chilli.
- Let the tomato sauce reduce for about 20 minutes over low heat. Do not forget to remove the chillies at the end of cooking. The brava sauce will give the end a spicy touch, so if you prefer a softer filling, do not add the chillies or leave them on the heat for less time.
- Let’s go with the meat: peel the garlic and chop them not too small.
- Add them to a frying pan with oil.
- When they are golden brown, add the meat and salt and pepper to taste.
- Shred the meat while it cooks.
- When it is, remove the garlic and add the sauce that you have made.
Once we have the main preparations, now we have to give them shape and add … Our Bravísima Sauce!
- Prepare the breadcrumbs in a container (it can be bought or grated by yourself).
- In another bowl, prepare beaten egg.
- We take a generous spoonful of mashed potato.
- We make a medium size ball (about the size of a meatball).
- We open a hole in the middle and add a generous spoonful of the meat filling for our potato bombs with brava sauce.
- Close it by rolling it back into a ball. If you see that it does not close completely or that the filling comes out, add a little more puree.
- Round it out to give it the perfect shape.
- Go through egg and breadcrumbs.
- Fry the bombs in a deep bowl with plenty of oil.
- Once browned, leave them on absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
As you will see, it is a recipe that does not have very complex elaborations and the products used are very cheap. Make your meals unforgettable with … O’Preve Sauces!